Slightly late – I hope you’ll forgive me! We’ve had a rather manic but lovely weekend. Has’ University friend Stuart got married to his childhood sweetheart yesterday in East Sussex. It was a beautiful wedding and was a nice way for Has and I to forget the wedding worries and panics and really enjoy the idea of our wedding as well as celebrating our friends’ special day.
I can’t believe we’re less than two weeks away now, I’m flitting from excitement to nerves, to complete denial that it is in fact very close now. I’m going with Suzie tomorrow for her final fitting, then Hayley is popping over on Tuesday to help me (hopefully) finish the Order of Service.
I know they’re late but here are some links I’ve been loving.
- So colourful and fun, love the cute poochies too!
- Ranch engagement shoot – really simple but really cool
- Backyard wedding with really amazing details
- Would you wear a dress like this?
- Punk Rock Love
- Gorgeous trash the dress shoot
- Love the setting of this wedding – the details are so amazing and pretty
- Really really stunning wedding – the groom actually catered at his own wedding too!
- Cute kitchen engagement session