Well my first week being unemployed has gone rather quickly! I have to admit that the experience at the Job Centre is one I would like to have forget!
Has left for his stag to Sofia on Wednesday evening for a long weekend filled with drinking, drinking, drinking oh and a football match! If you follow me on Twitter you will have no doubt seen the “Has Mask” photo! Love it!
My youngest bridesmaids are being fitted this weekend and I’m also taking a trip out to buy a couple more martini vases for our centrepieces as one was broken earlier in the year and I’d also like to keep a spare!
Hope you all have fabulous weekends planned? On to some pretty links!
- I really love all the little details that have gone into this wedding. I am completely in love with the window table plan !
- Comic Strip proposal!! Too cute!
- Super gorgeous engagement shoot!
- Golden Gate Bridge dinner party!
- Love Letters and Stars
- Bright and breezy wedding
- Camp engagement.. gorgeous!
- I’m really loving lace at the moment and this Bride’s dress is divine!
- A very pretty wedding shoot amongst the trees
Hope your weekend is happy and fun!