Another bank holiday weekend! Has and I are going shopping for our rings tomorrow, we’re going to the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham to find ourselves a deal… hopefully!
Our friends were married in New York earlier this month, as most of their family and friends couldn’t attend they are having a party tomorrow night to celebrate. I hope they have pictures to show us! They got married in the Empire State Building, I bet it was amazing!
Also, today I ordered myself…… an iPhone!! Yay!! It will be arriving tomorrow morning and I.can’t.wait
Things I’ve been loving this week
- Hipstamatic for the iPhone will probably be the first app I buy!
- Young Love, I “awwww’d” a little louder with each and every photo
- Not sure what it is about this engagement shoot that I love so much, maybe it’s because the bride is so beautiful, or the cute floating away photo or even the remake of the Beatles cover, which ever it was I love, love, loved it
- A engagement shoot too pretty for words
- This vintage beach shoot is so different, not sure I would ever be brave enough to pose in my swim suit though!
- I couldn’t stop smiling when I saw this wedding, it looked like a day full of love, laughter and geeks! Read about it here and here
- Love the location, love the dress, love the flowers, LOVE the shoes!
- Check out the dress! Gorgeous… and those photos on the Brooklyn Bridge.. perfection!
- Fabulous dresses were huge this week! This mountain side wedding is unbelievable!
- Wedding in a tree house anyone?
- Doily envelopes… what a fab idea!
- Don’t fancy a flower bouquet? How about one made from pretty door knobs?
- These maybe a little advanced for my sugar crafting skills but, wow, just wow!
- Fun ideas for photo booths with a difference
- Create your own DIY vintage book ring holder… easy peasy!
- Goodbye LOST, I’ll miss you
Have a wonderful weekend xxx